2014 RACE RESULTS HERE
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
9:00 AM, Registration Starts at 7:30 AM
Phoenixville High School Field
Race Director - Mark Cunningham
Photos from last year's race here
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR FEE?
- T-Shirt (T-shirts are guaranteed to all who register before October 11th. After that date, we will do our best to have a t-shirt for you.)
- Color Run Participation Ribbon
- All runners will be professionally timed by "Run The Day". Results will be posted at the race and online.
- Awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd , and 3rd place winners in each age category. Awards will also be given to the first overall female and male runners.
- All runners and walkers will have the opportunity to get "colored" with non-toxic colored powder!
10 and Under 11-14 15-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50 + ( Male and Female)
Youth M Youth L Adult S Adult M Adult L Adult XL 2X 3X
What is a Color Run? During the run there will be certain check points where volunteers will throw colored corn starch on you . You may avoid these, if you choose. It's a fun way to raise money for a wonderful cause! This is an official race with timing and awards, but runners are encouraged to dress up in silly outfits and have a great time! Both the 5K and the 1K Fun Run will involve color! Runners sometimes bring goggles or bandanas to protect their eyes. If you have any questions, please fill out the form below.